Incident Investigation Specialists
Matrix Risk Control is a niche company which specialises in all aspects of the investigation and analysis of safety, environmental, quality and equipment failure incidents. Our company strapline `leading the way in incident investigation` has been earned through our global reputation for providing a second to none responsive and professional investigative service. Our experienced and expanding team deliver a range of training and support designed to assist organisations:
- Perform thorough and robust investigations that withstand external scrutiny
- Develop internal personnel investigative skills and capability
- Turn insight from investigations into organisational improvement and efficiency
- Demonstrate a strong and visible commitment to a safe working environment
- Build solid organisational investigation models and systems to maximise safety and minimise loss
“Insight through Investigation”
"I commissioned Matrix Risk Control to help develop, deliver and embed an incident investigation training programme across the Senior’s global operations. We worked closely to build a bespoke 3 day course which we subsequently delivered, with great feedback, to our businesses in Europe and North America. Matrix delivered each training session with passion, enthusiasm and a high level of attendee engagement. Throughout the project, I was very impressed with the expertise, professionalism and customer-focus Matrix gave throughout the whole project. We will certainly work together in the future."
Matrix Instructor Harry Thorburn delivered a two day TapRooT course on Saturday 14 and Sunday 15 Feb..
2015 off to a great start01-Feb-2015
2015 has kicked off for Matrix with the appointment of 4 new members of staff and a move to bra..
12 - 13 March - TapRooT®, Aberdeen